12/30/2009

Changes Are Afoot

Hello faithful readers!

I haven't updated this blog for a bit, but I have news to report. I have changed jobs yet again. I think since September 2005, I have had 3 different work places to commute to...now I will be adding another.

I took a job in downtown Boston and I am taking the commuter rail in from N. Billerica.

The past week and a half have been ok so far. There was a late/slow train last Wednesday...but for the most part it has been problem free.

It has taken me a bit to get used to it. I don't like spending around 300 bucks a month just to get to work, but that is the reality.

So in 2010, we'll get it going for real. I need to make some changes to the post template, and after that you'll start seeing posts about my adventures on public transportation.

Ever onward!


------------------------------

Departure Time:
Arrival Time:
Weather as I call it:
Shady Gas Price:
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10):
Feared for my life:

No comments: