2/05/2008

Voting Day

I guess there was no school today since bus was void of high school aged kids. Since the number of passengers was reduced, the bus came early and I had to run for it. I wanted to make sure I didn't have to stand in the rain longer than I had to.

I've finally taken a book along with me for my rides to and from work.

Although I may not be observing everything I could be, my commute has been pretty enjoyable.

I am probably gonna vote tonight when I get home. I am sorta looking forward to the results since it seems too close to call.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:56
Bus Arrival Time: 7:08
T Departure Time: 7:11
T Arrival Time: 7:32
Weather as I call it: Rainy and cold
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: