2/27/2008

Public Conversations

When you ride the bus (this situation probably applies to any public place really...but let's keep it to what I experienced today), do you ever sit near two people who are talking loudly to each other and really don't need to be talking as loudly as they are?

This morning, two people got on at the stop right after mine. They were talking to each other as they stepped on.

They talked to each other throughout the ride.

They talked to each other as they exited the bus.

I don't care that they were talking to each other. Communication is great. It's just the volume at which they were communicating to each other. I was able to tune it out...so I don't even know what they were talking about...but the constant chatter was driving me nuts. It became a chore to tune it out.

Meh, I have no solutions...just thought I'd share.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:16
T Arrival Time: 7:37
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, 30s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2.5
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: