2/21/2008

Saving Seats With Shells

On the Orange Line, there was an empty seat but no one wanted to sit on it.

Somebody had left pistachio shells on the seat.

Somebody had left PISTACHIO SHELLS on the seat!?!

Thankfully they were the non-dyed ones...but still...this is odd for even the T.

Thoughts:


  • Somebody was eating on the T...which is something I wouldn't do. Too dirty.
  • Somebody was eating pistachios on the T early in the morning...I dunno...Pistachios just aren't a breakfast food to me.
  • Somebody decided to leave the shells on a seat once they were done. Why would you do that? Pack in - Pack out, peeps.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:11
T Departure Time: 7:11
T Arrival Time: 7:32
Weather as I call it: Cold...sunny...but 20s if that.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nah.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So funny - I grew up in Malden, taking the Orange line and the buses my whole life. I lived on the T.

It's been about 15 years since I've taken the train outside of an occasional occurance. I used to love seeing all the walks of life, and I was savvy to them. Now - it's like a whole other world...