10/18/2007

Hot Bus

I was on "Faint Watch" this morning. The bus had the heat cranking this morning. I didn't think it was that cold. It seemed kinda steamy out there, and the fog sorta reinforced the feeling.

Nobody opened a window. The bus was not filled to capacity, so that may have help us to get through the ride without anyone passing out.

In February, when we really need that level of heat, we won't have it. Save it, my fine bus driver. Conserve the heat until the dead of winter.

Don't waste it on a mild October day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude...do you take the 110 to Wellington? If so, I was on that same bus. DAMN it was hot when we got the station.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm a reporter with Radio Boston, a new local show from WBUR-FM.

We've linked to your blog on our website blogroll... and we're doing a show this week on transportation in Massachusetts.

Have any good stories?? Drop us a line, and comment on our website:

http://www.radioboston.org

And, if you could let other people know we're doing this show on transportation, that would be great. I'm sure there are more stories out there than we could possibily imagine...

- Meghna Chakrabarti