9/07/2007

T Riders Come Lately

Bus Departure Time: 7:06
Bus Arrival Time: 7:26
T Departure Time: 7:27
T Arrival Time: 7:47
Weather as I call it: Partly sunny
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

When I started "using" the MBTA again to get to work back in February, the number of people sharing my commute was tolerable. This week, it's been a little much.

Maybe it's like this every September. Maybe it's like the gym in January. All the New Year's resolution peeps crowd the place but by mid-February most of them drop off and then it's back to "normal levels".

I hope that's what happens with the T too. Kids will say to themselves, "I don't have to leave so early." or "I can't take the crowds, I'm leaving later."

These things have a way of working themselves out. I am sure of it.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Me said...

All of my co-workers commmented on this situation this morning... The red line and the green line were packed as well... And one co-worker had suffer through a fellow comuter's BO because itw as s packed.

I didn't have the heart to tell her she was probably just smelling herself though.