9/11/2007

Drippy and the Mumbler

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:17
T Departure Time: 7:22
T Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and misty. High 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nah

------------------------------

Just to let you know....The puke smell in the Malden Center T station stairwell was nonexistent this morning. It seemed clean from what I could tell.

The Orange Line was an adventure. I got stuck between two characters: Drippy and The Mumbler.

Drippy sat on my right. He had a large container of what appeared to be water tucked inside of a mesh pocket on his backpack. The lid must not have been securely fastened since it was dripping all over the place before he sat down.

The Mumbler sat on my left. He was a large man who wore shorts and Ace Bandages on his lower legs and mumbled odd phrases throughout the trip.

Drippy wanted to read his Herald using both hands and Mumbles was sitting wide-legged...so I had a pretty uncomfortable ride. I think one of my legs fell asleep.

No comments: