9/05/2007

Movies Filming in Boston

Bus Departure Time: 7:00
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:20
T Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny but cooler. 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

The fall bus schedule has made me feel a little less stressed in the morning. I am happy not to be shoved or squashed or pushed. It has been pretty low key.

The one thing that would make it better would be for everyone to get Charlie Cards. Paying with bills and coins is so 20th century.

There is a movie being filmed near my work, in the Fairmont Copley Plaza. My guess is it's The Women shoot...and not the Bachelor No. 2 shoot.

It's just a guess though.

UPDATE: I guessed wrong! Boston.com sez it IS Bachelor No. 2.

No comments: