9/10/2007

Malden's Funky Odor

Bus Departure Time: 7:05
Bus Arrival Time: 7:23
T Departure Time: 7:26
T Arrival Time: 7:47
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and cooler. Have we had summer's last gasp?
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Yay Monday! Awesome!

I sat next to a woman who would sigh every time the bus stopped. I thought to myself, "Uuuuh, this is what the bus does...it stops....why are you so annoyed about that?"

I am thrilled to report that the stairwell of Malden Center's subway station smelled like vomit this morning. That was a nice wake up call. I was unable to make a visual, although that doesn't rule out it's existence.

The Orange Line was fairly uneventful. The announcer lost count of what stop was next and corrected herself with a laugh. I don't think anyone noticed.

She reminded people to take their newspapers with them as they left the train, which is nice.

No comments: