7/14/2008

Fine Morning

I only have a three day work week this week. I am focusing on getting through Wednesday. That's all I have to do.

My family and I had a good weekend. Yesterday's weather was really great. I think the sunshine was good for my mood.

It wasn't that tough getting up this morning. The bus was a little late. Some people paid with change but it didn't hold up the bus all that much.

The Orange Line flowed well. The conductor was yelling at people to stay behind the yellow line because the doors were closing.

Fine morning.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:08
Bus Arrival Time: 7:23
T Departure Time: 7:25
T Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Partly cloudy, it's supposed to rain today
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: