7/09/2008

Birds of Prey

As I walked out of my house today, I heard a clunking sound on the rooftop. I looked up to see if I could find what was making the noise but I didn't see it from that angle. Walking away from the door and looking back allow me to see this large bird on my overhang. It was a red-tailed hawk.

I have seen this bird in my neighborhood but not this close. We stared at each other for a few seconds until the hawk decided to fly away with a screech.

I looked up the symbolism of having an encounter with a hawk. I got this answer:

Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook.

I will continue to observe.

The bus lost some seats due to some water spill. I hate when that happens.

Orange Line was still packed when I got to Back Bay. Generally it clears out after Downtown Crossing...I had to climb over some people to get out.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:07
Bus Arrival Time: 7:23
T Departure Time: 7:25
T Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Partly sunny. One more day of haze before it supposedly breaks tomorrow.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: