7/10/2008

Can You Talk Over My iPod?

No birds today. Pretty quiet at the bus stop. Just stood around and got on when the bus pulled up.

The Orange Line was pretty normal...well...as normal as the Orange Line can be.

I sometimes like the exchanges people have with each other... This one woman shouted to another as she took a seat, "Well you should expect that if you sit in front of an open seat!"

I guess she shoved the other woman..not sure though.

The best part was they both had iPod buds in their ears. I wonder if they even heard each other.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:06
Bus Arrival Time: 7:21
T Departure Time: 7:25
T Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cooler as predicted
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: