7/23/2008

Better Today More Awake

Sorry about yesterday's post. I was still asleep and not really back in the swing of things.

Today I kept my eyes open and tried to capture the trip for the blog.

1. There was a beer bottle broken at the bus stop. It was a bottle of Busch Light. Mmmmmm Busch Light.

2. A woman who I have never seen before came to the stop today. She said "Good Morning" to me when she arrived. That's not something that happens every day. I replied with the same greeting.

3. The woman picked up the broken bottle pieces and somehow wedged them into the full trash barrel at the stop. The barrel was full of garbage including a rusty muffler.

4. The bus got to Malden Station just in time for me to run up the stairs and catch the Orange Line. My cold, black heart was a-pumping after sprinting up the stairwell. (just kidding about the heart condition...but I think I need to get back to running.)

5. Standing on the Orange Line was good for me today. I got to hear people explain where the Comcast Center is...you know...the Tweeter Center...Great Woods? Yeah, same place.

Let's do it all again tomorrow.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:10
Bus Arrival Time: 7:25
T Departure Time: 7:25
T Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, 65F
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: