1/08/2008

Yankee Doodle

I thought I would change the format of my posts so that the body comes before the stats. I have seen some sites that republish this blog and the stats make the post look ugly. So, let's see how this goes.

There was a musician at Downtown Crossing playing songs on his guitar. While we were stop there, this guy played "Yankee Doodle". Although not a choice I would pick for the winter season, the worst part was that he only knew a verse...well sorta...I think he made up words for the last line in and he kept playing the verse over and over.

"Yankee Doodle went to town
Riding on a pony
Stuck a feather in his hat
And walked down the hallway...??" (I think that's what he was singing).

He just kept repeating these lines over and over.

I was facing the other way, but the people across from me were snickering and whispering things to each other.

He sounded like he was having fun.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:58
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:17
T Arrival Time: 7:38
Weather as I call it: Warmer - High 40s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Not today

No comments: