1/22/2008

Bags On Seats

Well, I enjoyed my three day weekend. Did you have Monday off too? I hope you did. If not, I back with you today.

The bus has been on time for the past few days. I have to hustle to make sure I get to the stop before it passes. Not that I am complaining...it's been nice not having to wait for it.

The Orange Line was packed. There were a few guys along the trip that decided that their duffel bags were way too big to place on their laps or in front of them...so they put them on the seat next to them.

The guys would move the bags eventually...but I still don't understand why they place their bags on seats in the first place.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:10
T Departure Time: 7:16
T Arrival Time: 7:37
Weather as I call it: Cold, 10s, Partly Sunny.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: