8/07/2012

Sunny Skies and Smiles

Well, the sun was out and the air was crisp. We get one of these days maybe three times a year and they tend to be ones where we have to be in the office while the sun is up. The morning walk is nice but it really better to be there in the mid-day sun. The smile you see from some happy stranger. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's a funny tweet. I don't know. And they didn't even mean it for you. You just got a bit of the side spray of their happiness blast. These days, you'll take it where you can get it. If that's all I can get, then that's what I'll accept.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:32
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny, clear skies, low humidity
Shady Gas Price: $3.59
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: