1/10/2012

Take A Knee

When I got to Boston this morning, it appeared that the city got some snow before the sunrise. There was a small coating of snow here and there but the really tricky parts were the icy patches. I felt them under my feet from time to time in my walk.

Then, at the crossing of Hanover St. at Congress St., some dude slipped and took a knee. He recovered ok but I crossed the street very careful as to not replicate his fall.

The rest of the walk was ice free. The building owners put down some salt and the sidewalks were safe.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cold, 20s, manageable
Shady Gas Price: $3.37 - wha' happened?
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: