1/18/2012

Coffee Wars

I went to Anderson Woburn this morning. I am meeting my family for my daughter's birthday tonight or at least that is the plan. Traffic on 93 South started to slow down in Wilmington...which only affected my progress a little bit since I got off the highway in Woburn.

At North Station, there were people from Starbucks handing out free sample cups of coffee. The set up was two people per corner - one handing out flyers and the other with a large canister strapped to his back. In his hand, he had a tap hose...and he was dispensing coffee to people who walked by.

I avoided them for two reasons. 1. The wind was blowing so hard and was sustaining for many minutes at a time that I felt like my cup would blow away and the coffee would spill all over me.

The other reason was the medium Dunkin' Donuts coffee cup in my right hand filled with black coffee.


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:18
Departure Time From Train Station 7:10
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Windy, Sunny
Shady Gas Price: $3.37
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: