1/19/2012

Same Crowd

I took a later train this morning. Too much partying with the family, I guess.

There was an accident at the 495/3 interchange. It looked like the road crews were towing away the vehicle when I got there, but there was a state police car with its lights own that blocked a lane of traffic. It added a few minutes to my drive but I didn't miss the train.

No matter the train, it's the same crowd of people at the station. I see them on the train ride home - or they take the early train with me too.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:53
Departure Time From Train Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:06
Weather as I call it: Cold, sunnyish
Shady Gas Price: $3.37
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: