10/04/2011

Scotch N' Sirloin

The rain was coming down this morning and there were reports of flooding all around the North Shore. None of my commuting was affected. My walk from North Station to the office was nice.

I have noticed it in the past but this is the first time I have discussed on the ol' blog. There is an old sign for a restaurant called the Scotch N' Sirloin. I think it closed a while ago but the sign remains. If the sign could talk, would it speak of the bygone era of men eating steak and drinking scotch on a regular basis driving on the elevated Central Artery in Boston?



------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:34
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Rainy then not so much
Shady Gas Price: $3.45
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3 - rain stinks
Feared for my life: No

No comments: