10/12/2011

Fried Chicken and Beer

I was running ahead of schedule today. I had plenty of time for my breakfast and packing a lunch. I had dollar bills y'all for the parking fee. It's was a good morning from an everything-lining-up-and-going-as-planned-perspective.

I read the whole article in the Globe this morning about how the Sox pitchers were eating KFC and drinking beer and playing video games in the clubhouse while the rest of the team was losing out on the field.

It's a shame, really...but when you think you can do whatever you want...people choose the easy, fun route rather than the tough, just route.

And Jason Varitek doesn't want reporters calling him at home.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:31
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, cool, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.45
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: