7/25/2011

Trying To Get Out The Door

I had a hard time getting out the door. I had computer problems - I was trying to get something done before I left the house but my PC wasn't helping me out.

I skipped breakfast and decided to buy something... I bought a breakfast sandwich at Subway. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was curious.

The egg for the sandwich was pre-made. Picture a small omelette in a perfect circle shape. The sandwich artist then heats it up it the big toaster oven along with the bread and cheese.

Well, that's the last time I get that. Plus the coffee was horrible too.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:36
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy. Cooler. 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.71
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: