7/19/2011

That Dude Was Jumping

I don't know if I can describe it but there was a dude jumping near the overhang of the Gov't center parking garage. He had no shirt on and was stomping around on the bricks around the garage.

Then, he took off running towards a wooden box where they store sand in the winter time. He used the box as a ramp to jump high in the air.

After he was done with the jump, he started to walk/stomp away. A turn of his head revealed that he had a mohawk type haircut, but only on the back of his head.

It was a blond hair strip of craziness if I have ever saw one.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:55
Departure Time From Train Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:06
Weather as I call it: Sunny - hot
Shady Gas Price: $3.69
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: