12/01/2010

Merging Is Not An Art Form

I encountered a woman who was driving recklessly and forcing tight merges on highway ramps and entry lanes.

I guess she was in a rush, but her moves did not appear to be hasty decisions. They were slow and deliberate, but coming from a place of inexperience or stupidity.

She just got too close to other cars when she was merging. Maybe it was a scare tactic.

I am not sure. I let her know that she was driving poorly by trying to talk to her through two closed windows. That'll teach her.
------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:38
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy but mild. High 40s
Shady Gas Price: $2.89
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: