11/29/2010

Kicking The Cobwebs Out

After many days off, it was hard to get going in the morning. I got up early so I could take my time and get out the door without forgetting things or messing things up because I was rushing.

I woke up to find that my car windows had frost and our friendly neighborhood raccoons had attacked the trash. I multitasked - I let the car warm up and defrost while I cleaned up the garbage and put it back in the barrels.

Once I was done with the trash, I scraped the rest of the windows and was able to get on the road.

The roads were empty as predicted. It's a late start for most people after a long weekend. I like to take advantage of that fact.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cold, sunny, 20s
Shady Gas Price: $2.89
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3 - damn critters!
Feared for my life: No

No comments: