12/21/2010

Have A Good Day

Today marks one year on the job here in downtown Boston, so it has been officially one year of this commute.

One guy who has been there for most of the walks from North Station to my work's building is the homeless guy who wishes everyone who walks by a good or lovely day.

Note: women are always wished a lovely day.

I had a dollar bill in my pocket and I handed it to him today. I have had a number of good days here at work, and I think his well wishing helped out.

So I paid him back a little. Thanks not only for the good day but the good year.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Light snow, cold wind, 20s
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: