10/04/2010

She Left Her Coffee on Her Car Roof

On the walk portion of my commute today, I saw a woman take a left onto Congress St. with an iced coffee on her car roof. People on the sidewalk opposite me were shouting and pointing at it, which made her stop suddenly.

Because she stopped, her coffee feel forward and her windshield was covered with a coating of light brown liquid.

The cup rolled off the back of her car. I picked it up and threw it out.

I looked in and she was on her cell phone. I am sure the conversation switched to a discussion of spilled coffee and milk.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, some light rain here and there.
Shady Gas Price: $2.57
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: