10/26/2010

Kids On A Train

Yes, this too could be a bad Samuel L. Jackson movie: Kids On A Train!

The usual kids were on the train with me this morning...but they were louder than ever.

The mom was trying to shush them, but they got louder.

They seem to know each other from the same day care. The boy lit up when he saw the other kids. He started to laugh with joy as he saw them walk up the aisle.

I can't remember the last time I was so excited to see somebody else. Maybe I look that way when I walk in the door at the end of the day and see my kids.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, humid, high 50s
Shady Gas Price: $2.73
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: