10/15/2010

Forgot My Parking Money

I usually trade in 10 dollar bills into 1 dollar coins using the machine at the train station. They are easier to insert into the slots than bills.

After I get my coins, I put them in a dish near my door in my house. I usually remember to grab the coins before I leave...Yeah, I typed usually.

I forgot my coins today. I had to turn around and go back to my house to get them.

I missed the train I usually take - but I think that saved me from standing in the rain. The showers passed through pretty quickly and I was better off taking the later train.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station 7:27
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:07
Weather as I call it: Rain with wind - wonderful
Shady Gas Price: $2.75
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4 - at myself.
Feared for my life: No

No comments: