8/26/2010

Sunlight is Weird

Ostensibly, people can't drive in sunlight after 4 days of rain. Did they forget the sun also comes out and lights up the Earth...including the highway?

Lots of brake lights due to solar glare, I guess. I was thinking that maybe people put their sunglasses away..thinking they would never need them again - like ever.

Then today, they were screwed. SCREWED. They had to slow down to avoid going above 55 MPH in the SUN! AHHH! Who would want that?

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Uh, Sunny. 60s
Shady Gas Price: $2.63
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3.5
Feared for my life: After the slow down, there was a little bit of rage to deal with. So, I was a little a-scared with some of the aggressive antics/lane changing.

No comments: