8/17/2010

Foggy Days

The family and I stayed at a place on the Cape called Foggy Days. We rented a house and people name their houses down there. Weird. I was reminded of it this morning with the thick fog that sat on the roadways and highways along the drive to work. It lifted by the time I got to 495, but I couldn't see much past 1,000 feet in front of me.

I got on the train and they only had 5 cars instead of the usual 7. So things were packed. I got a seat and sat with two other stressed out passengers.

At North Station, they were passing out Fiber One bars with 35% of my daily fiber. They were passing out two at a time. It's going to be a busy morning.


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:34
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Foggy.
Shady Gas Price: $2.67
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No.

No comments: