8/27/2010

Graffiti With A Message

At the Winchester Center commuter rail stop, someone spray painted a message to all:

(I'm paraphrasing here - I tried to remember the whole thing but I forgot the exact message)

"Spirituality is the answer to all the problems that you are facing."

Now I love graffiti with messages that are not profane. That's why I am reporting on this bit of philosophy.

I am not sure about the definition of spirituality. I think it means different things to different people.

Plus, my definition may not get me a slice of pizza on a plate because I am hungry.

So, thanks for the sentiment but I think it's flawed.


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 50°F
Shady Gas Price: $2.63
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: