12/05/2008

More Grooming

At the same stop light where I saw some dude combing his hair, today there was a woman who was donning her eyes with mascara. I can't believe I just typed 'donning'. I don't know if I even used that verb correctly. Screw it. I am going with it. Anyway, once she was done with her make-up application, she looked back at me...or at least I think she did...and she made me feel like I was invading her privacy. I think I am really going crazy. There's just no way she felt that way. It wasn't as if I was doing anything unusual; I was looking forward waiting for the light to change. She just happened to be there in front of me. I think I need the weekend to rest. My mind is fried. How's yours? Have fun. Be safe.


------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:07
Arrival Time: 7:38
Weather as I call it: Sunny, Colder, 30s
Shady Gas Price: $1.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah...feared for my sanity.

No comments: