12/08/2008

Lots Of Cars

This morning had to be the coldest in a while. It was 15 degrees outside my house. The car took a little while to turn over. I let it warm up for a good 10 minutes.

The roads to work were filled with cars. The usual places where things tend to slow up were much slower. The line of cars extended further; where there usually would be 4 cars, there were 12. I couldn’t see an accident. I couldn’t see a school bus. More people were on the road. Just riding along with me.

More people didn’t slow me down much. Once I got going, I made up some time.

Sometimes you just need to keep working at it, and the roads clear.

------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:08
Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cold, very cold
Shady Gas Price: $1.75
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: