12/12/2008

Ice and The Smell of Pine

I woke up to see the trees coated with ice. Heavy rain was pouring down from the sky, so I had a good feeling about the roads.

The roads weren't icy, just wet...but wettness in some places was terrible. Avoiding huge puddles became a sport.

Many signal lights were not working on my commute. The Drum Hill Rotary went old school and had stop signs up.

Somewhere along my route, there were all these pine tree branches down and my car began to smell of pine. It was quite Christmasy.

Anyway, I got here in one piece...hope you are safe too.

------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:06
Arrival Time: 7:38
Weather as I call it: Hard rain, high 30s, lots of branches down.
Shady Gas Price: $1.69
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: A bit

No comments: