10/30/2008

I Saw The Bird

Not sure why, but I saw a middle finger from one of my fellow drivers this morning. I don’t think it was meant for me…but it could have been.

It happened at the Drum Hill Intersection…formally the Drum Hill rotary.

I was waiting at a red light and there was a woman behind me. I think that this guy was trying to get around us. Now, I didn’t move…so I am guessing his beef was with the woman behind me…but I heard a horn blast and then a middle finger pressed against a window.

Good morning to you too.

Tried to get it under 30 minutes today…not quite.

------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:04
Arrival Time: 7:34
Weather as I call it: Cold...sunny...30s
Shady Gas Price: $2.55
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: