10/21/2008

I Dislike Slow Pokes

If there is one thing about back roads, it’s the increased chance that you will get behind a slow driver. I got behind one today. Not only was this person slow, but ultra-courteous. They stopped for people who were just thinking of crossing the street. They made up their mind once my slow-moving friend stopped for them.

I support being courteous. I support going the speed limit…but driving below the speed limit and stopping for every little thing is overkill…and something I cannot support.

Thankfully, they turned off before too long…just long enough to get mentioned in the blog.

------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:06
Arrival Time: 7:39
Weather as I call it: Sunny...extreme sun! Blinding at times.
Shady Gas Price: $2.77
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: No

No comments: