6/25/2008

You're Not In On The Joke

Strange times on the old bus line these days. This is the second time this week I have been the only person at my stop. After ten minutes of being alone, I get this sinking feeling that everyone else has taken the day off or it's Saturday and I just don't know it or there's a hidden camera on me and the jokes on me.

Now that school is out, they have revised the schedule. Now (I think) the bus comes just twice between 6:30 and 7:10...which is throwing everything off...I guess. Not sure why no one else is joining me for the wait at the bus stop, but the bus certainly fills up quickly...to the point that we stop picking up people halfway through the route.

The sad image of crowds of people giving the driver a faint wave as the bus rolls by is still in my head.

I think I might write to the T...and see what they have to say.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:07
Bus Arrival Time: 7:20
T Departure Time: 7:25
T Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Hazy sun. 60s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: