6/11/2008

Random Observations

It's a potpourri type of post today.

Hot weather reveals things...like the tattoo on the middle aged woman who rides the bus with you. The short sleeved shirt that she was wearing yesterday allowed the tattoo of a castle on her left shoulder to be visible. Pretty cool.

I sometimes sit on the Orange Line in the seats between two poles...they are positioned as follows from left to right: pole, seat, seat, pole. If you sit in either seat and someone else sits next to you who likes to have a lot of space or just needs a lot of space, that pole next to you will leave a mark on your leg before you arrive at your destination. Believe it.

Apparently ice coffee takes longer to make than regular coffee. The lines in both establishments near my building were way too long. I got my coffee though, at establishment three...not so near my work.




------------------------------

Bus Departure Time:
Bus Arrival Time:
T Departure Time:
T Arrival Time:
Weather as I call it:
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10):
Feared for my life:

No comments: