6/04/2008

What Are We Fighting For?

I am back to work after a day of doctor's appointments. Nothing bad to note. Thanks for your concern.

I'm happy to report that there were no kids on the bus...the ride was quiet except for the sports talk.

Orange Line ride was fine too, but once I got off the T, that's when the real fireworks started. I walked by a construction site on my way to my building where two workers were arguing loudly at each other. They were flat out yelling and cursing. Cops were staring. Other construction workers were gawking. Guys in suits on the sidewalks hustling with umbrellas to get to their jobs were giggling.

I was puzzled. C'mon guys, let's stop fighting and finish this building.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:58
Bus Arrival Time: 7:09
T Departure Time: 7:12
T Arrival Time: 7:32
Weather as I call it: Light rain.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: