3/10/2008

Squooshed

Bus was late. I blame daylight savings time. (If you have read this blog for years like I have, you know my feelings on daylight savings time and time changes in general).

When I got on the Orange Line, I sat on the opposite side of the train from where I usually sit. Bad mistake. I got squooshed. I don't know how it happened but it did. I was reading my metro and suddenly I couldn't move my arms because my elbows were being held down by the two people beside me. With each passing stop, it got worse and worse. I really thought one of them would have exited at State or D-Town Xing...but no. They stayed on for the long haul.

I stood up at New England Medical Center just to feel my arms again.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:16
T Arrival Time: 7:37
Weather as I call it: Sunny but cold. Winter coats were out in force.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: No

No comments: