3/13/2008

Back To Driving To Work

Well, just a bit. I drove from my house to one of the parking garages in Malden Center. I have a dinner thing after work tonight and it's cheaper to park than it is to take a cab home from the T station.

I think I am a little rusty behind the wheel. As I was leaving my driveway, I was slow to turn and look to the left. As I did, I saw this crappy Civic closing in on me. The driver gave me a look. I think he was hugging the curb, but I gave the "I'm Sorry" hand gesture anyway.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: N/A
Bus Arrival Time: N/A
T Departure Time: 7:12
T Arrival Time: 7:31
Weather as I call it: Mostly Cloudy 30s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Close call just outside my driveway was exciting

No comments: