3/18/2008

Earphone Sharing

I looked back at my earlier posts and I saw that I did write something about sharing music on the T, but that was more in line with involuntary sharing; i.e. people listening to their iPod so loudly that you had no choice but to listen along.

Today, I witnessed two instances of voluntary music sharing. On the bus and on the T, there were two people who would take one ear piece each and listen along to whatever was playing on the iPod.

It brought a smile to my face. Something about sharing. It's a good thing.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:00
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:16
T Arrival Time: 7:337
Weather as I call it: Sunny but still chilly.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope.

No comments: