11/22/2005

Tuesday November 22, 2005

Departure Time: 7:27
Arrival Time: 8:18
Weather as I call it: Rainy
Paper Guy: A Boston Globe parka with his winter hat...no shades.
Shady Gas Price: $1.99
Yelled at other drivers: Once
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I have this theory that Boston drivers are more cautious in the rain than they are in the snow...As you can see, my departure and arrival times do not support this theory today. Many people have split for Turkey Day and the roadways are not as congested...but I probably could've shaved 5-10 minutes on today's travel time if peeps had just powered through some yellow lights.

I yelled at someone who started slowing down before the light turned yellow...I guess they felt the staleness of the green light and ensured themselves a steady, sane stop at the intersection. I believe I shouted something like, "Are you kidding me?"

No comments: