11/17/2005

Thursday November 17, 2005

Departure Time: 7:37
Arrival Time: 8:25
Weather as I call it: The sun is back. 44 degrees...or so.
Paper Guy: No hat...black jacket...and the shades.
Shady Gas Price: $2.05 (The station's down the street are at $2.03...hint, hint!)
Yelled at other drivers: Nope
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I am still fighting this cold a bit...so my right eye kept tearing up during the drive today...If you were on my left side, I saw you--no problems...If you were on my right side--you were underwater.

Paper guy appears as if he is mumbling to himself as he looks through the lines of cars to find customers...I'm not sure if his mumbles are audible since my windows have been rolled up over the last few months.

He may be cursing under his breath...or singing a happy tune. I prefer the latter theory.

No comments: