2/05/2013

Good Morning To You

The car took a long time to warm up, it seemed. When I really thought about it, it wasn't really any longer than normal. It was just that I was impatient this morning. Standing at the train platform, I was grateful there wasn't much wind to deal with. The train ride was a little busier than normal. They cancelled the train before ours and so there were a larger than typical number of people who got on from Woburn through to W. Medford. Good walk where I was able to catch the walk sign consistently. Huzzah!

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:32 AM
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59 AM
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41 AM
Weather as I call it: 20s but not windy, cloudy.
Shady Gas Price: $3.62
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: