11/14/2012

The Upper Crust

On the train I saw a woman scooping cover up out of a bottle and smearing it on her face. I have seen people apply make up on the train before but not to this magnitude. It was ferocious. The application went on for 20 minutes. I wonder if she was able to cover up what she was trying to hide. On the walk, I saw a box truck take a right turn from the left turn only lane on Water Street and cut off a bus. When the truck completed the turn, I saw a logo - It was for the Upper Crust Pizzeria. I guess when you're in as much financial trouble as they are, you can disobey the traffic laws too.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Partly sunny, colder
Shady Gas Price: $3.55
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: