11/15/2012

Had To Scrape

I slept in today and for me that means 5:45 AM. Over the past 4 weeks I have been locked into a exercise routine that starts at 5 AM. Either I am running or strength training. Today, I lifted some weights, did some pull ups, and got out the door at just before 7:00. The windshield was frosty. I thought I could clear it with some windshield wiper fluid but it just made the scene worse. I had to scrape. Well, today is my last day before a long-ish vacation. Take care on the roads. Maybe I will sleep in until about 6 next week.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:55
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:27
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:05
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, some wind, 30s
Shady Gas Price: $3.55
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: