3/22/2012

Plucked It Right Out Of His Ear

There was a couple in the seat in front of me and I think they were fighting. They were having a loud discussion - a loud whisper discussion where the tone was aggressive but the words were said in the way so that only the intended receiver could hear them.

They settled down after a while and sat in silent. The man was listening to something as he had earbuds in his ears.

As a parting shot, she pulled one out of his ear, said something to him, and then stuck the earbud back where she found it.

I was happy I wasn't that guy this morning.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 50s. I didn't wear a coat today.
Shady Gas Price: $3.69
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: