3/01/2012

Character Study

So there's this guy who I have seen most mornings on my way to work for the last two years.

He lives down the street from the station. His wife drives him to the station...he could walk I guess, but she probably drives to her own place of employment and drops him off. They sit in their vehicle and idle until the train pulls into the station.

That's when this guy get out and then plows through to the front of the crowd to get on the train as quickly as possible.

He makes chatter with the conductor. He also likes to sing little tunes to himself as he makes his way to his seat.

He's a character and he makes the commute interesting.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Snow, then rain in Boston.
Shady Gas Price: $3.63
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: